Educating Leaders for the Next Generation
Union College, founded in 1795, is a scholarly community dedicated to shaping the future and understanding the past. Faculty, staff, and administrators welcome diverse and talented students into our community, work closely with them to provide a broad and deep education, and guide them in finding and cultivating their passions. We do this with a wide range of disciplines and interdisciplinary programs in the liberal arts and engineering, as well as academic, athletic, cultural, and social activities, including opportunities to study abroad and to participate in undergraduate research and community service. We develop in our students the analytic and reflective abilities needed to become engaged, innovative, and ethical contributors to an increasingly diverse, global, and technologically complex society.
Things We Value:
- We are committed to the life of the mind.
- We believe in a campus environment that is small, close-knit and personal.
- We are guided by innovation and inspired by tradition.
- We actively cultivate and appreciate diversity in all its forms.
- We care about our communities, both local and global.
- We embrace the meaning of Union.