Contact: The Office of Residential Life
Location: West of campus on Seward Pl. and Huron St.
Size: 138 upper-class students in various sized houses and apartment layouts
Format: Single-gender bedrooms; apartments may be co-ed or single-gender by student selection
Room options: Single or double bedrooms
- Extra-long twin bed, dresser, closet, desk and chair (one per resident)
- Kitchen with sink, refrigerator, range, cabinets and table/chairs
- Furnished living room
- Full bathroom
- Telephone, basic cable (can upgrade) and Wi-Fi / Ethernet hook-up
- Curtains and/or blinds on windows
- Carpeted and tiled floors
- Hi-efficiency laundry facilities in each house
- Street-side garbage and recycling services
College Park Apartments:
Since the late 1990's, Union has renovated these distinctive turn-of-the-century homes, located directly across the street from campus, into apartment-style living for students.