UNITAS aids in providing financial support for events or activities by individuals or organizations at Union College that meet the following guidelines:
1. Events or activities should
- foster community, diversity, bridge building at Union,
- be held on campus,
- be open to participation by all at Union.
2. Applicants must seek other forms of financial support in addition to Unitas.
3. Grants range from $250-$300, but larger requests will be considered.
4. For full consideration, please apply at least six weeks prior to the event or activity.
The thoroughness and accuracy of your application and inclusion of all necessary materials will expedite consideration for funding. Please complete this application form.