Rochester or Schenectady, New York - Posted on: Friday 11/08/13
Under the direction of the Director of Compliance:Develops and manages mandatory and voluntary compliance training programs, including the creation, coordination, tracking and reporting of classroom and online trainings, the evaluation of the effectiveness of trainings through testing and surveys, and the development of solutions to continuously improve the effectiveness of trainings. Manages the Compliance Awareness and Recognition Program, including developing and administering the annual awareness plan, creating engaging educational communications and collateral materials, tracking all awareness and educational activities and managing compliance incentives. Responsible for managing projects and assignments that support the Compliance Department’s efforts to fulfill its regulatory obligations and client expectations for MVP’s Corporate Compliance Program. Assists in conducting compliance investigations. Ensures resolution of compliance reports’ concerns by monitoring the implementation of corrective actions by responsible departments. Performs analysis of new compliance program requirements from regulatory agencies. May develop responses to compliance program inquiries from regulatory agencies, auditors, employer groups and the business areas. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Clear, concise and accurate writing and presentation skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, facilitation, communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate easily to all levels of the organization;
- Demonstrated success in leading and executing department or corporate wide projects including ability to drive projects to completion;
- Self motivated innovative thinking coupled with analytical abilities;
- Detail oriented, demonstrated ability to work autonomously and prioritize workload according to department goals with strong orientation to deadlines; decisive and exercises good judgment under pressure;
- Ability to review, analyze and interpret regulatory requirements in a clear and concise manner;