Multiple Locations throughout the United States - Posted on: Friday 11/15/13
- Create Code that meets design specification, follows standards, and is easy to maintain. When required, makes suggestions for new designs.
- Perform and design testing protocols to ensure that the product is fully tested.
- Ensure that all enhancements, bug fixes, and new products are documented.
- Work with various teams in the organization to ensure appropriate project requirements are met. Ability to teach other non-technical customers/other team members information about the code.
- Participate in a Development team that is responsible for developing quality software.
- Create product using a “test-driven design” approach.
- With experience, candidate will be expected to research problems, research various solutions, and devise a work plan to solve these problems.
- Experience working with software design, development methodologies and implementation.
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software.
- Experience working with application design and development processes, including specification, documentation and quality assurance.
- Ability to learn how business issues may impact overall business plans.
Educational REQUIREMENTS: A Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.