North America - Posted on: Monday 08/26/13
1. Complete onsite equipment installations, or complex retrofits on equipment and obtain Final Acceptance by the customer.
2. Provide professional and courteous service to customers with a primary goal of complete customer satisfaction.
3. Perform complex repairs and calibration of company products.
4. Assist customers and other personnel in identifying and repairing equipment related process problems.
5. Perform onsite preventative maintenance, clean equipment as required and verify the operational quality of system equipment.
6. Perform start-up, warranty, paid service, and service contract activities. Perform hardware set-up on specified systems within established time frames.
7. Serve as a company liaison with the customer's front line management on administrative and technical matters. Instruct customers in the complete operation and maintenance of equipment.
8. Keep management informed of down situations. Document, log and report activities as required.
9. Work overtime and/or travel on short notice, including unscheduled call outs from home and other shifts as needed.
10. Troubleshoot and correct process variations on systems. Diagnose sources of hardware or process problems on equipment, facilities, or wafers.
11. Recommend appropriate action and maintain on-going awareness of existing and potential situations. Handle system and customer situations while informing management of
developments on a timely basis.
12. Prepare and conduct local customer meetings and communicate orally with customers in face-to-face, one-on-one settings, group settings and communicate professionally by e-mail and telephone as needed.
13. Prepare and submit all required paperwork on a timely routine basis.
14. Maintain all assigned equipment logs and records promptly and thoroughly.
15. Must be able to travel domestically and internationally overnight, as needed, 75% to 80% of the time. Must possess a valid passport.
16. This position requires the use of EVG hired vehicles on EVG business. Individuals must be physically capable of operating the vehicles safety, possess a valid driver’s license and have acceptable driving privileges.
17. Demonstrate excellent customer service skills (foreign & domestic)
1. Minimum 5 years of experience installing/repairing semiconductor/electronic production equipment.
2. Advanced electromechanical troubleshooting skills.
3. Knowledge of statistical process control.
4. Knowledge of quality improvement process methods and terminology.
5. Ability to identify and solve advanced process-related system problems.
6. Extensive repair and operational knowledge of robotic systems.
7. Excellent oral and written communication skills, including diplomacy and tact
8. Advanced PC skills on MS Windows XP and Office
Interested candidates please apply online at: http://www.evgroup.com/en/careers/?view=CareerRegionOverview&CountryId=USA