Syracuse, New York - Posted on: Wednesday 11/06/13
AXA Advisors’ is seeking a driven individual looking to grow their career in an industry with unprecedented growth as an entry level Financial Professional. When looking for opportunities, stability and financial freedom are two important factors that job seekers look for. Many professionals discover that it is difficult to find a position that provides both of these things. The Financial Professional is an independent position that provides Financial Professionals the opportunity to build their own business and help individuals and families make strong financial decisions to impact their future positively.
In order to qualify and be successful in the Financial Professional position, you do not need to have a degree in finance or economics or a vast amount of work experience. What we do need is a financial professional who is a results-driven self-starter who is able to take ownership in what he’s doing and is willing to work hard to achieve success. The most successful candidates find fulfillment in knowing that, to a certain degree, they are able to control the amount of income they receive and that they are making a difference in people’s lives. Requirements for the position include:
- Individual who possesses integrity, a strong work ethic and the desire to help others plan for and protect their economic futures
- Team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities, with a high degree of self-confidence
- Ability to draw upon past/present experiences and acquaintances to develop markets and build upon them to sustain long-term relationships
- Must be a US Citizen or permanent resident
- A four-year college degree is preferred and relevant professional FINRA securities registrations are a plus. If you do not have the following, you will be required to attain them, under the sponsorship of AXA Advisors: state life and health licenses, FINRA Series 7 and 66 registrations