Hudson Valley, New York - Posted on: Thursday 02/07/13
- Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies, products and services to help clients meet their financial objectives.
- Provide information/education to clients about the purpose and details of financial products, services and strategies.
- Service and become the advisor of existing company clients who do not currently have an assigned representative
- Build and maintain client base, keep client plans up-to-date and acquire new clients on an ongoing basis.
- Contact clients periodically to determine if there have been changes in their financial status.
- With the assistance of financial software and planning, provide knowledgeable, objective financial guidance and customized strategies to consumer segments that demand high quality service.
- Min. GPA: 2.9