Greenwich, Connecticut - Posted on: Thursday 04/18/13
Operations roles are responsible for running the machines and processes that allow our client to execute quickly and efficiently as a business. Roles will have aspects of both project and process management, and the ability to tightly coordinate across departments is paramount. There are strong opportunities for advancement, and the complexity of the projects and processes you manage is only limited by your ability and motivation. All operations-¬‐focused roles will work in an incredibly fast-¬‐paced environment, and there is a an incredible opportunity to grow with your role and quickly gain more responsibility; you are only limited by your personal abilities and determination.
Job responsibilities may include the following:
- Coordinating & managing projects across departments
- Coordinating event and meeting logistics,
- Vendor management,
- Ad-‐hoc projects for a department,
- Generating & monitoring metrics for a specific area,
- Maintaining team tools, etc.
- 0+ years of experience
- Interested in the operational side of a business
- Highly intelligent, hard-‐working and organized
- High degree of computer aptitude (Microsoft calendar management)