Schenectady, New York - Posted on: Friday 11/08/13
Perform continuous keying of multiple claim form types such as Medical, Dental and miscellaneous documents from both electronic images on screen and paper documents at a PC workstation into the PCS application. Demonstrated
ability to work in a team environment and present a positive professional attitude at all times and work with other areas as required. Ability to meet department standards for Production and Quality; sit for long periods of time; must be flexible and
on occasion work overtime if the business need requires; follow verbal and written directions and maintain confidentiality; quality oriented, motivated team player; and must be punctual. Perform other duties as assigned
- Strong Data Entry skills required .Minimum of 5000-7000 key strokes per hour preferred
- Strong skills required in problem solving, verbal/written communication and interpersonal interactions.
- Able to work in team environment and independently.
- Able to recognize some medical terminology
- Ability to exercise discretion in handling confidential member information.
- Basic Word and Excel skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy, previous experience in data entry is preferred.