Amelia Island, Florida - Posted on: Thursday 01/16/14
A junior analyst researches advertising and promotional trends of pharmaceutical companies using the dtw proprietary database of promotional objects. The analyst compares
promotional pieces over a period of time, usually on a quarterly basis, in a specific drug category (i.e., Osteoporosis), and then writes reports based on the results of the analysis.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Uses the CD Promo promotional database to research and analyze promotional materials from pharmaceutical companies.
- Writes reports, using PowerPoint, based on the results of the analysis
- Bachelors Degree
- Pharmaceutical/Medical Experience Preferred
- Good Analytical Skills Required
- Good Writing Skills Required - Organization Skills Required - Ability to use and understand all Microsoft Office programs