New York, New York - Posted on: Friday 09/13/13
The primary role will be responsible to install, maintain, and configure the IBM Tivoli Identity Manager/IBM Tivoli Access Manager for a Citywide application. This person will work with various teams, but will need to have the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks to meet project deadlines.
1. A master's degree in computer science from an accredited college and three years of progressively more responsible, full-time, satisfactory experience using information technology in computer applications programming, systems programming, computer systems development, data telecommunications, database administration, planning of data/information processing, user services, or area networks at least 18 months of this experience must have been in an administrative, managerial or executive capacity in the areas of computer applications programming, systems programming, computer systems development, data telecommunications, data base administration, or planning of data processing or in the supervision of staff performing these duties; or
2. A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college and four years of experience as described in "1" above; or
3. A four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent approved by a State's department of education or recognized accrediting organization and six years of experience as described in "1" above; or
4. A satisfactory combination of education and experience equivalent to "1", "2" or "3" above. However, all candidates must have at least a four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent approved by a State's department of education or recognized accrediting organization and must possess at least three years of experience as described in "1" above, including the 18 months of administrative, managerial, executive or supervisory experience as described in
Qualification Requirements (continued)
NOTE: The following types of experience are not acceptable: superficial use of preprogrammed software without complex programming, design, implementation or management of the product; use of word processing packages; use of a hand held calculator; primarily the entering or updating of data in a system; the operation of data processing hardware or consoles.
-Understanding of TIM and TAM and their interactions with infrastructure components.
-Ability to tune and configure TIM and TAM servers.
-Strong experience in deployments of Enterprise Wide Applications.
-Working knowledge on a variety of UNIX operating systems (e.g., AIX, Solaris.)
-Basic knowledge of networking concepts (e.g., TCP/IP, SSL, etc.)
-System Matter Expert in identity and security concepts as they relate to IBM TIM and TAM and LDAP.
-Identify and escalate risks uncovered during testing and suggest remediation actions.
-Coordinate test schedules with other Infrastructure teams.
-Ability to plan and prioritize work and meet project deadlines.
-Must be self-motivated and work well with other groups and other team members.
- Excellent Communications skills (Oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills are required.
-Working with an enterprise wide, large scale implementation.
-Experience working in a government or civil service environment.
-Shell scripting and Perl experience is desired.