Many opportunities exist for strengthening your admission portfolio through experiences beyond the classroom.
Enhance your clinical experience and interviewing knowledge by reading through our recommended reading list derived from a variety of sources and posted to the Health Professions listserv.
Clinical Experience and Internship Resources at Union
- Union's Stanley R. Becker Career Center maintains alumni and internship databases.
- Union's strong alumni network offers internship contacts. Visit the Health Professions in Bailey Hall 101 office for more information.
- The Health Care Practicum course (Bio 080) offered through the Health Professions Office accepts applications each term for placement in a local health care facility. Visit the Health Professions Office in Bailey Hall 101 for more information. See Ellis Hospital Bio 080 information.
Union College offers a variety of opportunities for study abroad.
For more information, visit our International Programs page.
- Union faculty offer ongoing research opportunities during the academic year.
- Undergraduate Summer Research Fellowships:
Work with a faculty sponsor in any field. About 30 - 40 fellowships given each summer. Applications available in the Associate Dean's Office (S&E S100) and due the beginning of March.
Union College has a variety of student groups and organization available on campus.
For more information, visit our Student Groups page.