The UC Health Center provides the best possible health care to ensure students can maintain a healthy lifestyle while at Union. We offer treatment of illness and injuries to enrolled students as well as education and support to help them make appropriate choices as a basis for a lifetime of good health and well-being.
Students must call the office to set up an appointment for all services.
If a student arrives 10 minutes or more late for a scheduled appointment, he or she may need to be rescheduled in an effort to maintain a timely schedule.
Special consideration for emergency situations will be given.
- Call Campus Safety at x6911 after hours.
- Hospital ER: Ellis Hospital, Nott Street (518) 243-4366
- Urgent Care: Ellis Hospital, McClellan Campus (518) 382-2233
- Urgent Care: Community Care, 2125 River Rd. Ste 104, Niskayuna, N.Y. (Monday - Friday 5 p.m.- 10 p.m.: Saturday and Sunday 9 a.m.- 6 p.m., Holidays 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.)
- Surya Immediate Care: 1182 Troy Schenectady Rd. Ste LL01, Latham, N.Y. 12110 (518) 867-8080 (Monday - Friday 7 a.m. -7:30 p.m., Saturday 8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.; Sunday 10 a.m. -3:30 p.m.) Pre-registration Page: http://suryamedcare.com/registration.html