>Life is full of problems. Most of the time we can solve them ourselves. But every now and then, we find ourselves carrying a heavy burden that is almost too much to bear.
Now there is no need to go it alone. As a member of the Wellness Corporation, help is as close as the nearest telephone. Your Wellness Corporation provides professional counseling services to ensure that you get the help, guidance and support you need during difficult times.
It's a confidential, free service that your employer provides as part of your employee benefit package.
Don't let problems overwhelm you. Just call 800-828-6025.
What is the Wellness Corporation?
The Wellness Corporation is a confidential counseling program designed to help you manage work and life problems. Just as health insurance is designed to address your physical well being, your Wellness Corporation is designed to address your emotional and mental well being, as well as to help you manage work/life problems.
How does it work?
Getting help is simple. You can get help by phone
- By Phone: Call our toll-free hotline, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. When you call, you will be connected to a professional counselor who will work with you to address your issues. Depending upon your needs, you may be referred to a professional counselor nearby for in-person counseling.
- Online: You can access a variety of resources and tools by logging on to the Wellness Corporation web site: www.WellnessWorkLife.com.
Will my employer know?
The Wellness Corporation is totally confidential. Your name will not be shared with anyone without your written permission. (In accordance with applicable laws, exceptions must be made for certain reports of child abuse or significant threats to your safety or the safety of others.)
What is the cost of using the Wellness Corporation?
There is no cost for using our professional services. Your employer has pre-paid for the plan as a benefit to you and your immediate family members.
Just some of the problems that your Wellness Corporation can address include:
- Marriage or relationship problems
- Physical and emotional abuse
- Grief and loss
- Substance abuse and addictions
- Family issues
- Eating disorders
In addition, we can provide help with many work and life issues such as:
- Childcare and Eldercare
- Legal Problems
- Debt counseling
- Adoption services
- Financial planning
Services and Programs:
- Budget and Debt Services
- Counseling Services
- Financial Assistance Services
- Health and Wellness Program
- New Parent Transition Program
- Personal Legal Consultation
- SOAR Program - Fear of Flying
- Work/Life Resources