An important and fundamental dimension of all individuals is their spiritual and ethical nature. The Office of Religious & Spirtual Life at Union is served by several staff including a Campus Protestant minister, a director of Hillel and a Catholic chaplain.
It is the mission of this office to:
- Engage and empower students exploration of faith.
- Provide for worship and observance of religious holidays.
- Develop a sense of community and fellowship.
- Foster awareness of and participation in current issues.
- Provide opportunities for community service.
- Offer pastoral counseling and spiritual direction.
- Develop and nurture student leadership skills.
- Provide opportunities for spiritual and theological growth.
- Offer a religious perspective to the academic community.
- Support the mission of the college.